A few weeks ago, I held a workshop in the city of Alpharetta, GA (close to Atlanta).
...now browsing by month
One picture, 3 schools of art…
SexyMuse Workshop & Cruise: 4 Days of learning and fun with our Bikini & Glamour Models in the CaribbeanSunday, September 22nd, 2013
SexyMuse Workshop & Cruise
Glamour (Playboy Style) | Artistic Nude | Bikini | Posing | Lighting
Practice makes perfect and practice with some of the most amazing models around, including several Glamour and Bikini models makes it perfect and fun!
SexyMuse Posing and lighting Workshop
Glamour (Playboy Style) | Artistic Nude | Lingerie | Posing | Lighting
• Are you looking to spice up your portfolio, but can’t seem to find the right models?
• Don’t want to spend a fortune on modeling fees, studio rentals, or equipment?
• Have you ever wonder how can you increase the quality of your images?
• Looking for an event that can show you how to take your glamour photography to the next level?
Come to one of our workshops and get:
• A full day of teaching and shooting.
• Training (theory) on lighting and posing techniques.
• Live demonstration of these techniques.
• Q&A throughout the duration of the workshop.
• Power point presentation including a diagram of all the lighting techniques learned at the workshop.
• Posing guide for your future references.
• DVD with behind the scenes videos of the event.
• 10% Discount on your rental from Aperturent
• Amazing glamour models to shoot with
Ready for this big opportunity? Sign up NOW!!!:
• October 18th – Nashville, TN – $199
Cars and Girls, do we need to say more?
In 2009, the U.S. Congress officially designated September 11th as a National Day of Service and Remembrance.
Labor Day is pretty much the end of summer, kind of unofficially ushers us into the fall. This is the time of the year that I start mourning the loss of beach sunny days, flip flops, and more important that these all, the amazing beautiful women in Bikinis.